Know more about Young Director...
Course: One School Day (During School Hours)
This course will cover the basics of creative short film making using cell phone. The components are - Story Conceptualization & Story Boarding, Lighting, Camera Shots and Angles, Framing, Basic Stop Animation
Number of Students: Minimum 40 and Maximum 80 Students per School.
Grades: VIII and above
Course fee: To be paid in cash
What else does the student stand to gain:
1. Freebies: A media tool kit the participating students.
2. Wild Card entry: Every School will get one 'WILD CARD' winner who can enter Ryan's IAFA under a new category 'YOUNG DIRECTOR'. All 'YOUNG DIRECTOR' PSA Ad (any category) entries will be shortlisted and presented to the Jury for final selection of winners. One winner in each age group.
3. YJ's: will get personalized YJ badge. (Names will be printed on badge as sent by School)
4. Golden Certificate: For the winner of the Creative Capture Contest for the most creative pic.
5. Certificate: All students will receive a certificate of participation.